Can unconventional lithium fill the supply gap?
Get your free copy of our latest report to discover why unconventional lithium resources could be a fatal distraction to the market
Click here to get your copy – or read on to learn more about what’s inside.
The need for more sustainable lithium production has thrust new resources into the limelight. Market participants want to know:
- How big is the supply gap, and can unconventional lithium fill it?
- Which unconventional recovery methods are commercial?
- What are the risks, including ESG risks, associated with different recovery methods?
- How effective are different direct-lithium-extraction methods?
- How much future supply will come from hard rock and salar brine in the next ten years?
We address these big questions and more in this report. Get your copy when you fill in the form on this page.
Interact with six charts and figures to help you understand the scale and commercial value of unconventional lithium reserves, covering:
- Lithium concentration in water from unconventional oil and gas fields
- The location of geothermal and oilfield brines
- The effectiveness and readiness of direct-lithium-extraction technologies
- Fill in the form on this page to access all six